How to Put in Contacts
How to Take Out Contact Easily
Instruction on Wearing Contact Lenses
- Soak contact lenses with multipurpose solution for at least Six (6) hours or overnight before wearing.
- Before touching contact lenses, wash your hands properly with soap and water.
- Put the lens on your palm and rinse it with several drops of saline solution.
- Repeat rinsing process to ensure all traces of disinfecting solution used to soak your lenses is fully removed.
- Place the lens on your index finger.
- Open right side eyes and look into the mirror.
- Pull down the lower eye lid with the middle finger of the same hand.
- Pull up your upper eye lid gently with another hand.
- Put your lens on and blink a few times.
- Repeat the same procedure on the left lid.
* Tip: If your eye feels uncomfortable, remove it and inspect for damage or debris, rinse with more solution and reapply.
Instruction on Removing Contact Lenses
- Before touching contact lenses, wash your hands properly with soap, water and a clean towel.
- Look up at the mirror and pull down your lower eye lid.
- Bring your index finger close to your eye until you touch the lower edge of the lens.
- Slide the lens down to the lower white part of your eye.
- Gently squeeze the lens between your thumb and index finger and remove it.
- Remove the other lens following the same procedure.
* Tip: To avoid mixing up your lenses, always apply and remove the lenses in the same order.
Contact Lens User Must-Knows