If you dream of having a different eye color, Unibling??s colored contacts should be your best choice to draw attention to your eyes. Either prescription or non-prescription, these coloured contacts are safe, comfortable, FDA & CE certificated, and eco-friendly. Additionally, we offer free shipping on orders over $29.?Tears colored contacts?exactly the same as the picture, with some highlights on it. It looks like tears are shining. Especially suitable for cute girls.
Packaging: 1 Pair (2 lenses)
Frequency: Yearly Wear
Base Curve: 8.5mm
Water Content: 40%
Please choose -0.00/PLANO if you're in perfect vision.
5 More features of Tears Green Contact Lenses:
1. Advanced Sandwich Painting Tech This color-embedding process divides contact lens into 3 layers, which effectively prevent the pigment layer from touching your cornea directly ensuring your eyes healthy and safe.
2. Smooth Edge Design Super soft and smooth color contacts edge design offers you a natural and fresh feeling without any foreign body sensation.
3. Against Protein Stains Polyhema materials of high quality effectively avoid protein precipitation, making eye contacts soft and comfortable to wear.
4. UV & Blue Light Blocking Effectively block daily ultraviolet when you are outside and filter harmful blue light. Wearing Unibling colored eye contacts every day means that you have additional protection for your eyes.
5. Yearly disposable Super cost-effective, long-term usage for consistent fancy transformation with affordable cheap price. Our colored contact lenses have good moldability and are easy to be operated and wear. Suitable for novices.
Soak contact lenses with multipurpose solution for at least Six (6) hours or overnight before wearing.
Before touching contact lenses, wash your hands properly with soap and water.
Put the lens on your palm and rinse it with several drops of saline solution.
Repeat rinsing process to ensure all traces of disinfecting solution used to soak your lenses is fully removed.
Place the lens on your index finger.
Open right side eyes and look into the mirror.
Pull down the lower eye lid with the middle finger of the same hand.
Pull up your upper eye lid gently with another hand.
Put your lens on and blink a few times.
Repeat the same procedure on the left lid.
* Tip: If your eye feels uncomfortable, remove it and inspect for damage or debris, rinse with more solution and reapply.
Instruction on Removing Contact Lenses
Before touching contact lenses, wash your hands properly with soap, water and a clean towel.
Look up at the mirror and pull down your lower eye lid.
Bring your index finger close to your eye until you touch the lower edge of the lens.
Slide the lens down to the lower white part of your eye.
Gently squeeze the lens between your thumb and index finger and remove it.
Remove the other lens following the same procedure.
* Tip: To avoid mixing up your lenses, always apply and remove the lenses in the same order.
Contact Lens User Must-Knows
Cleanliness is the first and most important aspect of proper contact lens care especially for yearly replacement contact lenses. It’s important to care and follow proper maintenance for successful wearing.
Cleaning and disinfecting solutions are important to kill micro-organisms responsible for eye infections. Remember to always use fresh solution and discard solution from lens case after each use.
Saline solution is for rinsing contact lenses.
Daily cleaner is for cleaning contact lenses. Place a few drops in the palm of your hand and carefully rub the lens for as long as directed, usually around 20 seconds, making sure to clean both sides.
Multipurpose solution is for cleaning, rinsing, disinfecting and storing your contact lenses. Clean your lenses as you would with daily cleaner, then rinse, disinfect, and store with multipurpose solution.
Contact lens cleaning have become more manageable with Automatic Contact Lens Cleaner device that automatically cleans them. The device is clinically tested and proven to be three times more effective than standard finger rubbing cleansing and a lot safer.
Proper lens case cleaning and frequent case replacement are essential for minimizing the risk of contamination. Rinse the lens case and covers in hot running water. Lens cases should be replaced at least every three (3) months.
Use Contacts Eye Drops for re-wetting contact lenses as needed to alleviate symptoms of lens dryness.
Do not sleep with your contact lenses in your eyes
Suggested wearing schedule for contact lenses is not more than 8 hours per day.
Tap water should not be used for rinsing or storing lenses